Dear CPFA families,
Welcome to another exciting school year at Columbus Preparatory & Fitness Academy! I am very eager to work with you and your child as we work towards success in academics and fitness. As you know, our program has a strong academic core with 2 hours of reading instruction, 1 ½ hours of math instruction, 1 hour of social studies, 1 hour of science, and 1 hour of fitness daily! Thank you for partnering with us in your child’s education.
This year we are offering two learning models to allow your family the option that fits best for you. Option one is in-person learning that has students in the building five days a week. Option two allows for 100% online learning from home. Either option provides a rigorous learning path for your child. Should you decide that in-
person is best for your child, please know that students and staff are required to wear masks that cover their mouth and nose in the building and that safe social distancing practices are enforced. Please contact me with any questions you have regarding our two learning options.
- Our school day begins at 8:00 a.m. Please make sure your student is on time so they are not counted tardy.
- Our doors open at 7:30 a.m. and breakfast is served from open until 8:00 a.m.
- In the event that your child will be absent from school, please report the absence to the office at 614- 318-0606 by 8:30 a.m.
- If you must change your dismissal procedure, you will need to notify the office in writing by noon.
- Dismissal begins at 4:00 – parents picking their child up at the end of the day will need to stay in their vehicle. We will safely bring your child out to you.
- If you need to speak with your child’s teacher, please call the office to setup an appointment or you can email them directly.
We have an exciting year planned and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your extended family! If at any point during the school year you have questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the office, send an email, or call me directly! I am here for you and your child. Thank you for choosing us and I look forward to working with you this year!
Jeff Luelleman, Principal