As we prepare for the upcoming holiday break, we have continued to closely monitor local health department advisories and state data regarding the transmission of SARS-Cov-2 and cases of COVID-19. The most recent data from local health departments have informed our decision below:
All Performance Academies schools will go 100% virtual the first week after the holiday break (January 4-8) and will then transition back to IN PERSON learning for our IN PERSON students on MONDAY, JANUARY 11. Our families who have chosen virtual learning as an option will of course be able to continue with that virtual option if they choose.
Below, please find an outline of additional important upcoming dates:
- January 4-8: 100% virtual learning for all families
- Monday, January 4: Weekly grab & go meal packs available for pickup from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Monday, January 11: In person learning resumes for in person students
- Monday, January 18: Martin Luther King Day, NO SCHOOL
- Tuesday, January 19: Staff In-Service Day, NO SCHOOL
We are excited to return to in person learning for our in person students on January 11. Thank you for your patience and understanding through this process. We appreciate your ongoing support in these challenging times. Please stay safe and well, and we will stay in close touch!
Please contact the school directly if you have any questions at all! Please have a safe, peaceful, and restful holiday, and continue to look here and to Constant Contact emails for any updates.
Performance Academies School Leaders