Families of ToPFA,
Hello, and thank you again for choosing our school to educate your child. On behalf of the entire team, I am very happy to say that we are excited and are looking forward to having the most positive and productive school year! Our teachers, students, and families are goal focused, thank you!
During the first week each and every student will review the rules and expectations of the school. Further, I will personally meet with each class to reiterate these rules and expectations. Just to highlight some of the “non-negotiables” that we discussed:
- Be to school on time – every day!! School begins at 8:00 AM. Any arrival time later will be counted as tardy!
- Learning takes place ALL day! School does not finish until 3:45 PM. Please refrain from early pick-ups, unless you have an absolute emergency.
- Make sure you are in FULL uniform, and adhere to the dress code at all times. A copy of our uniform requirements and details are on the reverse side of this letter.
- Make sure you are following our ten simple Successful School-Wide Behaviorsat ALL times! These rules will allow us all to have the best year ever:
- Work quietly
- Raise your hand
- Keep hands and feet to self
- Remain quiet in hallways
- Remain quiet during transitions
- Get ready for class promptly
- Accept feedback without talking back
- Be kind: keep negative comments to self
- Complete and turn in ALL homework
- Wear uniform
All students are very excited for the opportunity to earn Dragon Dollars for following these successful behaviors, and they are also aware of the Code of Conduct consequences that must follow in the event that any rules are broken. With your help and support, we can all work to make this the most successful school year for our children – the leaders of tomorrow!
Committed to Excellence,
Valerie Sandy, Principal