In order to create a safe and productive learning environment for our students, Springfield Performance Academy has implemented policies. Parents, guardians, and family members of students can find all our policies here. You can download them as PDFs for easy review and reference.
- Bullying. Springfield Performance Academy strives to include a safe and productive environment for all students. You can read our definition of “bullying” and how we address real and false bullying claims.
- Continuity of Services and Safe Return to In-Person Learning. This policy outlines Springfield Performance Academy’s COVID-19 mitigation plan per CDC guidelines. The policy also addresses continuity of service, periodic reviews, and public input.
- Local Use of Funds. This policy answers questions about how Springfield Performance Academy will use funds allocated through The American Rescue Plan’s (ARP) Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund).
- Remote Learning Plan. This policy details Springfield Performance Academy’s plan for remote and hybrid learning, including delivery, attendance, evaluation, and monitoring.
- Career Advising and Student Success Plans. This policy governs Springfield Performance Academy’s plan for advising students on career readiness.
- Rights of Students with Disabilities. Springfield Performance Academy promotes inclusiveness and this policy spells out how we accommodate students and staff with disabilities.
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports, Seclusion, and Restraint. This policy governs Springfield Performance Academy’s use of positive behavioral methods and emergency safety interventions including seclusion and restraint.
- Wellness. Physical fitness is as important as mental acuity and Springfield Performance Academy is committed to promoting wellness along with academic excellence. Our policy focuses on nutrition and physical education.
- Parental Notification of Testing Requirements. This policy outlines Springfield Performance Academy’s compliance with state and federal testing mandates.
- College Credit Plus Program. Springfield Performance Academy’s policy allows middle school and high school students to earn credit for high school and college through this program.
- Child Find Notice. This policy explains Springfield Performance Academy’s requirement to locate and evaluate children who need special education programs and services because of the child’s disability. This notice is to help find these children, offer assistance to parents, and describe the parent’s rights regarding confidentiality.
- Missing and Absent Children Policies and Procedures. This policy discusses Springfield Performance Academy treats student absence and how it cooperates with local law enforcement to identify and report missing children.
Continuity of Services & Safe Return to In-Person Learning
Local Use of FundsDownload PDF
Remote Learning PlanView Policy
Career Advising and Student Success PlansDownload PDF
Rights of Students with DisabilitiesDownload PDF
Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports; Seclusion and RestraintDownload PDF
Parental Notification of Testing RequirementsDownload PDF
College Credit Plus ProgramDownload PDF
Child Find NoticeDownload PDF
Missing and Absent Children Policy & ResourcesDownload PDF